These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Thursday, March 15, 2012

the language of tears

Sometimes words are just not enough. Sometimes I am just so overwhelmed by it all that all I can do is cry. Tears to express how much I love you. A rush of emotion, so swift, so intense, that it takes my breath away. 

Just seeing you smile, feeling your arms wrap around me, hearing you laugh, watching your eyes shine with happiness makes my heart feel so full that it explodes into a thousand pieces. It is so completely wonderful that it hurts. 

The depth of unshakable certainty, the hope for the future, our shared dreams interwoven into one, terrify me into utter thankfulness and pure joy. I know. I truly know. 

I am struggling to write this all down... only tears can articulate the soul's anguished... amazed... desperate... whole-hearted love that I have for you. Eternal love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment