These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A list of happiness

What made my day incredible:

  1. Homemade mango, rooibos ice tea :)
  2. Swimming in the coldest, clearest, green waters.
  3. Building sandcastles. 
  4. Being my person's photographer's assistant on a beach family photo shoot.
  5. Carrying umbrellas, beachballs and colourful towels.
  6. Jumping, dancing, roaring like a tiger to make two adorable little children giggle and smile.
  7. Sand everywhere!
  8. Ice-cold Coke Cola and munching on spicy Doritos.
  9. Floating over gigantic waves.
  10. Feeling the scorching, summer sunshine on my back.
  11. Relaxing, holding hands, breath-taking hugs, countless kisses with you*
  12. Sitting on my person's lap while going through the hundred of pictures.
  13. Napping on the couch together, doors wide open to tempt in a cool breeze.
  14. Washing the car and being silly.
  15. Making coffee milkshakes and eating waffles.
  16. Spending every single second of every single day with you is just pure happiness - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment