These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purpose and Perspective

As the clock struck midnight on New Year's Eve I read these verses: 

"Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book"... Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy." "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. "I, Jesus... am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."... The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.... He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.
 {Revelation 22}

This should be ever present in out minds, shaping all of life's purpose and perspective... living in the light of eternity... "Come Lord Jesus" COME!  

No comments:

Post a Comment