These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Sunday, June 17, 2012

dear daddy*



Wishing my dad and very happy father's day! I am truly blessed to have such an incredible dad as you, kind, eternally patient, unconditionally loving, godly beyond belief, gentle yet firm, disciplining us in a world that pushes for freedom without boundaries, but most of all I just want to say thank-you for teaching us the Word of God, always pointing us to our Father in Heaven, for making Christ the centre of our family. For as long as I can remember I can hear you reading the Bible to us at the dinner table, leading us daily in family devotions, I remember us praying each evening together, kneeling with my little hands clasped, amazed at your wisdom and quiet passion for the cross and standing in awe of your great depth of understanding of the Word. You have made it a joy and privilege to grow up in such a household, reflecting my Heavenly Father, personifying Him in with your life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment