These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Either way


(Yes, so I am embarrassed to admit that I am almost twenty-one and unable to drive...) At the moment I have just two driving modes:

The freaked-out, shaking, suddenly sweating, nerve-wracked, close-to-tears, stiff armed, trying to remember all the rules (consisting of confused, rapid head movements, pushing the wrong buttons and going through red robots), crawling so slowly that everyone hoots and overtakes, jerking, constantly stalling, panicked driver.

Or, the "Wow, this is so much fun!", slightly out-of-control-bordering-on-reckless, totally carefree (not in a good way), doesn't really pay attention, FAST, gets only green lights, almost hitting things/knocking pedestrians/scraping the curb/rolling in the wrong direction while laughing like a maniac, wildly screaming driver.

Either way it is not good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment