These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tomorrow's worries

"But seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
{Matthew 6:33-34}


Once again, I am so humbled by Ray - his friendship, love, strength and support for me - I would not be able to do this without you. No matter what happens, I know that I have you, that you will always be waiting for me - if it goes well or not. I am so nervous, but your faith in me keeps me going, smiling the tears away. Oh, these busy times! But Fridays seem to be the days where everything has been happening for us - let us hope this will be another good memory to add to our collection. Thank-you for constantly reminding me of the eternally comforting truths of God's Word. Trusting in God, together, relieves my worries and fears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment