These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Love is in the air


“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
{Dr. Seuss}





I want to congratulate my beautiful best friend on her engagement - a true prince and princess proposal (Hearing the romantic, enchanting story, perfect for them, made me want to cry!) We wish you all the happiness in the world!   Your overflowing joy and indescribable excitement for your upcoming wedding makes everyone around you smile :) I understand completely (dances, screams, cries, sings, jumps up and down, hugs you again and again!) You are simply glowing. I am humbled at the honor of being able to serve you in this most special time, it is a privilege being able to share in these precious memories! It is just wonderful! (AHHH!!! You are getting married!!!) All our love,  prayers and God's richest blessings!  



1 comment: