These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Thursday, November 22, 2012

More graduation celebrations!


Tonight Ray and I attended the GWC's Graduation ceremony to celebrate with great friends as they walked across the stage and were handed their degrees to the sound of roaring applause and excited cheers. I loved seeing so many wonderful, familiar faces, both graduating and in the audience - years of ministering, of growing up in a church culture, going on youth camps every year where all the churches come together, seeing past students, the friendships formed through all of these. It is at times like these where I am amazed at the Church's sheer diversity, yet unity, only because of Christ - the family of God. 


This beautiful couple both graduated this evening and in just nine days time become "Mr and Mrs" - a new adventure awaits!


Indescribably proud of my lovely best friend!


Saying farewell to the legendary Dr David Seccombe after twenty years of incredible service and the astounding work he has done at GWC.


Congratulations!! May the Lord bless you in whatever you do for His Kingdom, His name, His glory. 






No comments:

Post a Comment