These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Among the vineyards

On my first day of Summer vacation I awoke to light streaming through my curtains. The ocean was a glorious shade of blue, with only a faint breeze blowing, promising to be a lovely, lovely day! 

Breakfast at Tribeca - yummy eggs benedict with salmon and hollandaise sauce, warm croissants with melting butter, sweet and sticky jam, tart cranberry juice, fried bacon, cappuccinos, even cheesecake! - with family and friends, before we headed off to begin wedding venue hunting!



We visited winefarm after winefarm after winefarm... it was wonderful! The experience was one of overwhelming exhaustion and excitement. With the sun blazing above us, we wandered about, speaking with event co-ordinators, meeting chefs, looking through photographs, resting under the dappled shade of towering trees, drove along winding roads, shared ideas, enjoyed the day away... 









My only wish? As long as I am "Mrs Sims" by the end of the day I will be happy (VERYVERYVERY happy!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment