These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Monday, October 1, 2012

Coming home



Now that she's back in the atmosphere 

With drops of Jupiter in her hair...
She acts like summer and walks like rain 
Reminds me that there's time a to change...





Tell me, did you sail across the sun...
Tell me, did you fall from a shooting star...
Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet...


Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day 

And head back to the milky way 
And tell me, did Venus blow your mind 
Was it everything you wanted to find 
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there... 



It is past midnight and so I can say that today my beautiful, both inside and out, big sister is  returning after a year and a half in South Korea!! We are so excited, and what makes it even more special is that it is a surprise - my parent's don't know!! I cannot wait to have her back with us - we have missed her so very, very much. Thinking of her constantly and praying that the hours will pass swiftly until she is safely home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment