These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sisters


Ah... Sisters. Tonight the family went out for dinner for an early birthday celebration. All I will say is that the "sharing" (more like stealing with spoons appearing out of nowhere and disappearing again before I could even begin to protest) of desserts had me crying with laughter. Oh my goodness, my sisters, no one like them! 

I never say it enough, but I really love you, admire you more that words could express, think that you are both so beautiful, inside and out... you make me so angry at times (but we're sisters - it's normal!) but you make me so happy too, and I feel such pleasure and pride being able to stand next to you as the middle sister, having the best on either side...

No comments:

Post a Comment