These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Friday, September 30, 2011

therefore i have Hope

Another month has come and gone. The sun rises earlier and earlier, lighting my way, a golden glow down a broken path. Long days and even longer nights. But reading this filled me with a quiet strength, a shining peace, an encouragement to keep on walking... the Son is just ahead. 
"This I call to mind and therefore I have hope:
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.
The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the the salvation of the Lord."
{Lamentations 3:21-26}

Without this most amazing assurance and comfort I would have nothing. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment