These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yesterday's feelings

In a wandering, drifting state of indecision. 

But then a friend comes by. A friend with a bag full of books, dvds, warm socks, Sea Gypsy clothes, my favourite chocolate, flowers and a "mixtape" all specially for me... as my person is away....

How amazing is my friend?! So thoughtful and loving... every day I am reminded how blessed I am to be surrounded by those who love me so very much - thank-you Lord!

My date last night: singing along to the most perfect songs on my "mixtape", smiling as I hurry into my pjs, huddle under mounds of blankets, hugging my feather pillow closely, munching chocolate and putting a Jane Austen movie in... the only thing missing was him*

So I said no to a birthday party and to going out with friends to town, no to putting on make-up and getting dressed up, no to insane noise and a late late night... for sometimes all you need is to go to bed early. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment