These are my memories, my dreams, of you and me*

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the moon*


“Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” 

{E.E. Cummings}


Tonight we stared up at a full honey moon, large, hanging heavy in the midnight blue sky. Its soft, cold light reflecting on the ink ocean, wavering, almost dipping into its dark waters. A distant beauty, yet for just a moment almost within reach. I stretch out my hand... and feel you right there next to me. Once again I am in awe of you and your unconditional love. You will never leave me nor forsake me. You are constant, your love secure. I do not deserve it.... I fail you (I am sorry) and yet you love me still, for that I am eternally (indescribably) humbled. You are my treasure, you are precious to me, your worth is beyond measure and I promise to spend the rest of my life trying to show just how much you mean to me... I love you. Thank-you will never be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment